Fire and Security Technician
Working as part of the Fire & Security department and liaising with other members of staff throughout the organisation. Your duties will include Installation, maintenance and servicing of fire, security, and other associated systems; carrying out remedial works according to work schedules and targets; testing and commissioning of systems; offering professional advice and guidance; building strong relationships with customers and clients.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Fire, Security, and Intruder Alarms in conjunction with Door Access Control
- Knowledge and experience of working with CCTV Systems
- Knowledge and experience of Refuge & Disabled Alarm Systems
- Good problem solving/analytical skills, can do attitude
- A full, UK Driver’s Licence
- To have the ability to form good working relationships with colleagues, customers, and suppliers
- To have the ability to understand and disseminate specifications and technical drawings
- To be able to display initiative and to have strong attention to detail
- To be service driven with a strong drive to deliver/succeed
- Knowledge of various fire detection systems and software
- Knowledge of IP based CCTV, Door Access and other in building solutions
- Knowledge and experience of BS7671:2008+A3:2015 IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
- Knowledge and experience of BS5839:1-2013 Fire Detection and Fire Alarms Code of Practice
- Knowledge and experience of BS4737-4 Intruder Alarm Systems in buildings
Hours 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Some weekend and evening work may be required.
Competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone, tablet, company uniform and company bonus scheme available to the right candidate.
Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com