We are hiring!
We are looking for an experienced, organised, and pro-active Admin & Accounts Assistant to join our growing team.
This will be a diverse role, and the core responsibility is to provide flexible admin support to our operations and finance teams.
The current position will be part-time, however with a view to becoming a full-time position in the future.
Main responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- General administration duties as required within busy office
- Reception duties including answering calls and greeting visitors
- Update relevant data within Kore’s Job Management system
- Purchase Ledger activities including raising purchase orders, invoice matching and resolving queries
- Sales Ledger activities including final sales invoices to clients
- Credit Control support
- Book travel and accommodation as required
- Maintain Training Matrix and book appropriate staff training as required
- Comply with all Kore HSE requirements, follow processes and proactively escalate any potential issues
Please note, the job holder may also be asked to undertake other reasonable administrative related activities as required.
Essential skills, experience & qualifications:
- Office administration and basic accounts procedure experience
- IT literate including Sage Accounts and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills including excellent telephone manner
- Personable and professional manner
- Positive and pro-active team player
- SimPRO Job Management System
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com