We are hiring!
Kore Solutions is expanding, and we are looking for an experienced Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technician to join our team.
All the details are below.
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technician
Working as part of the Technical Solutions department and liaising with our wider team, your duties will include installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems; carrying out remedial works according to work schedules and targets; testing and commissioning of systems; offering professional advice and guidance; building strong relationships with customers.
Must be a fully qualified air conditioning and refrigeration engineer with an SVQ or equivalent in air conditioning and refrigeration with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
You will also require:
- City and guilds 2079 F-gas qualification
- A deep knowledge of working within the air conditioning and refrigeration industry
- Good problem solving and analytical skills with a can do attitude
- A full, UK Driver’s Licence
- The ability to form good working relationships with colleagues, customers, and suppliers
- Strong understanding and ability to disseminate specifications and technical drawings
- Initiative and excellent attention to detail
- To be service driven with a strong drive to deliver/succeed
- City and guilds 6186-21 Hydrocarbon qualification or equivalent
- City and guilds 18th edition
Working hours 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Some weekend and evening work may be required.
Competitive salary, company vehicle, fuel card, tablet and company uniform provided.
Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com